Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Dark Side of the Moon



Last weekend Grace Irwin and our Executive Fellows staff hosted a reception for our Exec Fellows students with a special guest (pictured to the right with Grace and her son).

Just a quick update now that November is past -- my two daughters participating in NanoWrimo met their goals: Rachel logged 15, 559 words and Taylor logged approximately 65,000. My other daughter penned an essay on chocolate, claiming its calming, healthy effects. Yeah right (but she did have some nice support).

And finally, final assignments are due tonight in one class and due Thursday in another. So starting around Thursday I will be hunkering down to some serious grading and must come up for air by the following Tuesday. As the Apollo astronauts would say, at that time I will be returning from the dark side of the moon, ready to make my next blog entry.

No comments: